The Olive Theatre
Located in the southwest corner of Georgia,
the Olive Theatre opened in 1928, and operated beyond 1950.
It is now home to live performances.
The theater was started by the Dunn family, with Miss Olive Dunn playing the piano for the silent films. Then when the theater closed, the building was used for various businesses. The last business located there was Broome Furniture Company. In the 1990s, Mrs. Broome very graciously donated the Olive Theatre to the Arts Council and renovations began.
203 S. Woolfork Avenue,
Donalsonville, GA 39845
Phone Number: +1 (229) 524-8209